How can you start?
It’s simply, you can just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any of your referrals and one of our consultants will be happy to touch base with you.
What do we need from you?:
- Name of Company / Name of Candidate
- Vacant role referring / Role candidate is looking for
- Salary of role / Salary expectations of the candidate
- The job description of vacancy / Resume of candidate
- Contact details of hiring manager / Contact details of the candidate
… and most important of all your email and mobile so that we can contact you once we get a successful referral for you, so you can start donating and shopping!!
Generally, we encourage you to check our open opportunities and consider your social networks and external networks as potential resources for referred candidates to find similar vacancies, and friends and families looking for new positions.
All the fine print fun stuff:
Always good to read all that fun fine print!
- A successful referral: is when Uniquely Wired successfully places your referred candidate into full-time employment or successfully fills the referred full-time vacancy on a fulltime salary of over £60K, and Uniquely Wired as a result gets paid their recruitment fee by the client (hiring organisation). Or when Uniquely Wired wins a new client to the value of over £25K.
- Referred candidates or referred vacancies are only those currently not candidates or clients of Uniquely Wired
We guarantee that rewards will be paid out within a month of Uniquely Wired getting paid their recruitment fee from the client.
- There is no cap on the number of referrals an employee can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- If two or more employees refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive their referral rewards.
- Referrers are still eligible for rewards even if a candidate is hired at a later time or gets hired for another position.
- London referrals are preferred, but we will consider global roles and candidate as well.
- We may change our referral bonus program over time to add more interesting incentives. We also reserve the right to abolish certain rewards if they prove ineffective or fraudulent. We’ll communicate any change clearly and timely on our website. Anyone who referred candidates before a reward was abolished will still receive the appropriate reward.
- We’d like to remind you that we are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics.